(written from a Production point of view)
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Greggory "Gregg" Nations was part of the Lost production and writing team, primarily working as a script coordinator. He often answers fan questions at The Fuselage, which has seen him become some what of a fan favorite. Nations joined the crew of Lost after Season 1, immediately re-reading all the scripts, creating a "show bible" and timeline of events.  He also attended the fan events "Lost Weekend 2009" and Lost Weekend 2010.
He has also written the following episodes:
- "Eggtown" (with Elizabeth Sarnoff)
- "Some Like It Hoth" (with Melinda Hsu Taylor)
- "Ab Aeterno" (with Melinda Hsu Taylor)
- Lost: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
- Featured in an interview in issue #13 of Lost: The Official Magazine.
- Nations was also a writer for The District, and Nash Bridges, where he worked with Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, respectively.
- Nations was also possibly mentioned in The Lost Experience. During the second DJ Dan live broadcast, Rachel Blake was asked how she managed to get Damon Lindelof to wear a bracelet with one of her glyphs on it at Comic-Con 2006:
RACHEL: The truth, uh, I don't know anymore. Look, I had an insider in the Lost camp; he's the one that helped me. The wrist bands were his idea. I don't think... I don't even know if the producers had any idea what those glyphs represented until later on.
DAN: Okay, so can you tell us who this "White Knight" was?
RACHEL: Ha ha, no.
DAN: Oh, come on, give us a hint at least, tell me something.
RACHEL: Uh, okay. Well, how about... Uh, in all the nations, in all the world, no one is as great as this guy. No one.
JOHNNY: In all the nations...
DAN: Well, folks, you guys figure that one out.
- Fuselage.com - Fan questions for Gregg Nations
- "The Leaggue of Nations: There's No Place Like Greggtown" - Main Gregg Nations thread at The Fuselage
- New York Times - January 19, 2009, "The Man Who Makes Sense of Lost"