- Ethan Rom and Locke together found a set of golf clubs among some scattered luggage and subsequently gave it to Hurley. ("Solitary")
- Hurley and other characters would later make references to other tournaments that were set up.
- Michael was upset when Hurley mentioned the golf course because his priority was finding his son, rather than entertainment and games. ("Special")
- Charlie mentioned the golf course to Claire as a way to reassure her ("Homecoming")
- Jin was seen using them to relieve stress. ("...In Translation")
- Kate, Charlie, and Hurley were seen on the beach playing several holes.
- Kate and Jack played a few holes to determine who was more 'accurate'. ("Collision")
- There were golf clubs in front of the books on Jack's shelf ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- Paulo was using the clubs in a sort of driving range on the beach. ("Every Man for Himself")
- Jin had a temper tantrum when he missed a putt while playing with Hurley and Michael. ("Jin Has a Temper-Tantrum on the Golf Course")
- Hurley initially only found a couple of golf balls. After they were lost, the survivors improvised, using rocks, sea urchins, and kiwis as replacements.
The survivors playing with the clubs