Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Giving Up the Ghost" is a orchestral piece from the Season 4 soundtrack. The sad piece, often played on synthesizer, begins with the chord progression i - IV - V and plays during scenes about Hurley's mediumship.
Hurley is shocked and starts to run away, but Charlie calms him. Charlie says Hurley has been avoiding "something" that he has to do. Hurley closes his eyes and counts to five. When he opens his eyes, Charlie is gone.
Full list of appearances
- Hurley sits in the interrogation room. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Abbadon talks to Hurley. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Locke recruits Hurley's help, in Charlie's memory. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Charlie talks to Hurley outside the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Jack visits Hurley at the mental hospital's basketball court. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Hurley tells Jack about his visits from Charlie. ("Something Nice Back Home")
- Jack looks at the bench where Hurley said he sees Charlie. ("Something Nice Back Home")
- Hurley talks to Jacob about his interactions with dead people.
("The Incident, Parts 1 & 2")
- Jacob's ghost appears to Hurley in the Temple's pool room. ("Lighthouse")
- Hurley tells Miles about Michael's visit. ("Everybody Loves Hugo")
- Ben talks to Walt in Santa Rosa and tells him that he has "work to do". ("The New Man in Charge")