Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Full list of appearances
The "Freighties' Motif" plays during the following scenes:
- Daniel, Jack and Kate find a stash of gas masks. ("Confirmed Dead")
- Sayid tells Jack that he will lead the mission to retrieve Charlotte, and hopefully accomplish it without bloodshed. ("The Economist")
- Miles talks to Ben. ("Eggtown")
- Daniel hunts for his folder and calls Desmond. ("The Constant")
- Juliet discovers Daniel and Charlotte at the Tempest. ("The Other Woman")
- Sayid and Desmond rush to rescue Regina after she jumps overboard. ("Ji Yeon")
- Sawyer rushes to get into Ben's house with Claire. ("The Shape of Things to Come")
- Lapidus struggles to keep the helicopter going while the survivors try to find a way to deal with the fuel leak. ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 2 & 3")
- Daniel discovers that Jughead is leaking. ("Jughead")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, the French science team finds Jin. Danielle introduces herself to him. ("This Place Is Death")
- Medical personnel rush Locke from the Sahara into surgery. ("The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham")
- Daniel asks Miles to take him to the Orchid. ("The Variable")
A variation on this theme appears in "Benundrum".