The freighties 2nd motif characterizes several scenes involving the science team.
Full list of appearances
- Daniel tells Jack and Kate that their rescue isn't their primary objective. ("Confirmed Dead")
- The survivors at the helicopter discuss the freighter team's real objective. Sayid prepares to go and retrieve Charlotte. ("The Economist")
- Locke refuses to let Kate talk to Miles. ("Eggtown")
- Kate confronts Daniel and Charlotte in the jungle. ("The Other Woman")
- Sun asks Kate about the freighter team's intentions. ("Ji Yeon")
- Sawyer rushes to get into Ben's house with Claire. ("The Shape of Things to Come")
- Juliet sends Sun, Jin, Daniel and Charlotte to the medical station to get supplies for Jack's appendectomy. ("Something Nice Back Home")
- The survivors use the sat phone to eavesdrop on Frank and Keamy. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 1")
- Lapidus struggles to keep the helicopter going while the survivors try to find a way to deal with the fuel leak. ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 2 & 3")
- Sawyer questions Faraday on the beach camp's disappearance. ("Because You Left")
- The other survivors tend to Charlotte. ("The Little Prince")
- Jin talks to Locke with Charlotte acting as an interpreter. ("This Place Is Death")
- Miles heads to the docks with Dr. Chang. ("Some Like It Hoth")
A variation on this theme appears in "Benundrum".