"Fool Me Twice" is an orchestral piece on the Season 3 soundtrack.
In a flashback, Jae Lee commits suicide by jumping off a balcony, landing on Jin's car. Jin looks at his body, which is holding the necklace he planned to give Sun.
Jin swims after the boat and fails to catch up to it. He then realizes though that Sun jumped into the water before it left.
Full list of appearances
The motif from "Fool Me Twice" plays during the following scenes:
- Jack tends to the Marshal, who wakes. ("Pilot, Part 2")
- Jack splits a log with the cargo container door, in preparation for amputating Boone's leg. ("Do No Harm")
- Sayid yells for Shannon after she sees Walt in the jungle. ("Man of Science, Man of Faith")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Michael communicates with Walt on the Swan computer. ("The 23rd Psalm")
- Sayid locks Jack out of the Swan armory. ("One of Them")
- Michael realizes that Jack didn't load his gun. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- Jin looks at Jae Lee's dead body. ("The Glass Ballerina")
- Jack accidentally nicks an artery while he is finishing Ben's surgery. ("Not in Portland")
- Sawyer attacks Ben after he taunts him about leaving Kate behind. ("Confirmed Dead")
- Sawyer slaps Faraday. ("Because You Left")
The title refers to the phrase "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." It is immediately followed on the album and in the episode with "Pagoda of Shame".