Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Floridita Restaurant is a metafictional location that appears in Bad Twin, a novel written by Flight 815 passenger Gary Troup.
- Fanciest resaurant in Havana Cuba.
- Features portraits of Hemmingway and bullfighters.
Man in Floridita
- Paul Artisan meets a man there wearing an mint-green guayabera.
- The man had 2 bodyguards. One was white and one was black.
- The man asks Paul if he is "him". Says he wasnt expecting him so soon and did he bring what was discussed.
- Alexander Widmore is a valued associate of his.
- Spoiler (highlight to read): His name is Chavez, and is the head of Cuba's biggest medical foundation.
- There is a real life restaurant in Cuba called El Floridita.