Floridita Restaurant is a metafictional location that appears in Bad Twin, a novel written by Flight 815 passenger Gary Troup.
- Fanciest resaurant in Havana Cuba.
- Features portraits of Hemmingway and bullfighters.
Man in Floridita
- Paul Artisan meets a man there wearing an mint-green guayabera.
- The man had 2 bodyguards. One was white and one was black.
- The man asks Paul if he is "him". Says he wasnt expecting him so soon and did he bring what was discussed.
- Alexander Widmore is a valued associate of his.
- Spoiler (highlight to read): His name is Chavez, and is the head of Cuba's biggest medical foundation.
- There is a real life restaurant in Cuba called El Floridita.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.