|Date of Birth||December 10, 1941 (age 75)|
Fionnghuala Manon Flanagan, more commonly known as Fionnula Flanagan portrayed Eloise Hawking.
- After growing up in Dublin she was trained at the Abbey Theatre, Ireland's National Theatre. She also worked in Switzerland before moving to Los Angeles where she now resides.
- Flanagan has appeared on such TV shows as Law and Order: Special Victims Unit and Brotherhood.
- She has also appeared in numerous films. Perhaps her most recognizable role was as the housekeeper "Mrs. Mills" in the 2001 film The Others (which is not related to The Others of Lost).
- Notable to this role is the fact that she was one of the characters who was aware of the true nature of the characters' reality.
- She played Peig Sayers' ghost in the Irish television series, Paddy Whackery.
- This role is notable in that she appeared as a mysterious character that was guiding a main character, arguably comparable to how Mrs. Hawking instructs Desmond on Lost.
- The Bionic Woman
- Chicago Hope
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
- Four Brothers
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Murder, She Wrote
- The Others
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Tears of the Sun
- Yes Man
- She was nominated for a Tony Award in 1974 for her work in the Broadway play Ulysses in Nighttown.
- She won an Emmy Award in 1976 for her supporting role in the TV miniseries Rich Man, Poor Man.
- The Irish Academy of Film & Television awarded her Best Supporting Actress for her role in 'Transamerica' on Feb 10th 2007, just days before her first appearance in Lost aired.
- She is one of six actors to gain main character statues in the finale of the series, the others being L. Scott Caldwell, Sonya Walger, Sam Anderson, John Terry and François Chau.