Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Fan created content. Distinct from hoaxes and parodies)
Finding Lost - Season Four: The Unofficial Guide is an unofficial fan companion book by Toronto writer Nikki Stafford.
"The third installment in the critically acclaimed, best selling Finding Lost series. Throughout the first three seasons of Lost, we saw the Lostaways trying to get rescued, adapting to the island, and then dealing with the "natives" of the island, the Others. But the jaw-dropping fourth season was the turning point in the series, giving fans a glimpse of the future through flashforwards of those who made it off the island. While this season provided answers to earlier mysteries, it also raised new questions and muddled viewers' brains with time-traveling bunnies. This book helps put those pieces back into a context that begins to make sense again. Finding Lost is the only Lost guide that analyzes the show episode by episode, and includes:
- An in-depth look at every episode of season 4, with highlights, little-known facts, and nitpicks
- Chapters on time travel, the popular time loop theory, philosopher Jeremy Bentham, the online game Find815, and the Lost mobisodes
- Sidebars chronicling fun trivia such as Sawyer's nicknames, the meaning of Abaddon's name, favorite online Lost parodies, and many more
- Bios of the new actors on the show
- Analyses of the show's literary references, including Slaughterhouse-Five, The Tempest, VALIS, The Invention of Morel, and the Mystery Tales comic
- Photos of the filming locations in Hawaii"
- The book is 224 pages long.