|Main Article||Theories about|
Find 815 clues/January 15
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- In the latest email from "unknown", the 7 uncapped letters are a, a, b, b, c, f and c. These were all letters that could appear in a hexadecimal numbering system, and when you convert from hexadecimal to base 10, the new number is 179027196.
- I think the letters in question may refer to their position in the alphabet. In this case, AABBCFC reads 1122363 or +112° 2' 36.30". When added to the latitude we were given, it leaves us right near the Trench.
- The letters could be musical notes
- Ian and Pam are Sonya's parents.
- Sam's father is dead, or otherwise not in the picture. Ian and Pam said "-and love to your mother."