Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oceanic-air Seating chart Manifest
- Why is Hugo sitting in seat 29G, a coach class window seat? Given his large size and his wealth, it seems more logical that he should have been sitting in first class.
- Jin and Claire have the same "Dapass Code".
- Ana-Lucia Cortez is listed as "Lucia, Anna".
- Katherine "Kate" Austen is listed as "Austin, Kate".
- Sun-Soo Kwon is listed under her maiden name "Paik, Sun".
- There are only 42 rows. Ana-Lucia was one of the tailies and complained about being in the back of the plane (42F)... yet Sun is listed in 50B, Jin in 50A and Claire is listed in 55F, as well as other passengers seated more rear than her, even one passenger seated at 84C
- Missing from the mainifest... Gary Troup, Rose, Bernard, Tracy, Mr. Eko, Arzt, Libby, Janelle Granger, Lance, Larry, Nathan, Nikki, Paulo, Scott, Sullivan and Steve.
- The manifest only includes 31 passengers, while it's clear that there are at least 50 passengers who survived the crash.
- Departure time from Sydney is given as 8.04 a.m, which makes a lot more sense than 14.55 or 14.15, but does not tally with the ABC version of events.
NOTE: The manifest is found at http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/L/lost/untold.html.
Appears on these pages
Lost: The Untold is a program on the UK Channel 4 website devoted to Lost. It includes flash...
Oceanic Airlines Flight 815 was a scheduled flight from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles...