Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fair use in Musical score
This is an image of sheet music from a copyrighted musical composition. The composition originated from the television program Lost, produced by ABC, Touchstone Television, and Bad Robot Productions; it has appeared on a cd recording released by Varèse Sarabande; and it was transcribed by Lostpedia user Graft. It is believed its use qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law because:
- It is being used for explanatory purposes with regard to the composition in question.
- It is being used for explanatory purposes with regard to the article in question.
- There exists elsewhere no free equivalent.
- A small portion of the work in question is being used.
- A limited number of uses are included in the article and on Lostpedia.
- It is not used in a manner that is likely to replace the original market role of the original copyrighted media.
Any other uses of this image, on Lostpedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
Appears on these pages
"Hollywood and Vines" is an orchestral piece on the Season One soundtrack. It plays during...
The original non-diegetic music, or musical score, to Lost is composed by Michael Giacchino and...