| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Mysteries of the Universe
part 3 outlined the use of a church in LA as being a financial front for the gathering of funds for the DHARMA Initiative
. That this is the same church they would construct overtop of the Lamp Post
is a very good guess.Johnnyd1980
14:22, September 8, 2009 (UTC)