"Eloise's Theme" is a somewhat repetitive melody associated with Eloise Hawking, typically played by strings. It consists of a series of ascending figures followed by repeated pairs of descending intervals.
Eloise writes on a chalkboard and enters data into an old computer. A large pendulum swings across the room. She climbs stairs into a church. Ben enters, and she tells him he has only 72 hours to take everyone back to the island. If he fails, "God help us all."
Full list of appearances
"Eloise's Theme" plays during the following scenes:
- Mrs. Hawking calculates the Island's location then goes up to see Ben. ("The Lie")
- She tells the assembled passengers that it's "time to get started." ("This Place Is Death")
- Eloise takes the passengers into the Lamp Post station. ("316")
- Ben convinces Locke to not commit suicide ("The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham")
- Daniel tells Jack that his mother was wrong about it being his destiny to go back to the Island. ("The Variable")
- Eloise examines Faraday's journal. ("Follow the Leader")
- Jack explains his plan to detonate the hydrogen bomb to Eloise. ("Follow the Leader")
"The Swinging Bendulum" incorporates "Eloise's Theme".