|Date of Birth||March 27, 1970 (age 43)|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Elizabeth Mitchell portrayed Juliet Burke.
Elizabeth Joanna Mitchell (née Robertson) was born in Los Angeles, California, on March 27, 1970. She has two younger sisters, Kristie (born in 1978) and Kate (born in 1982).
Shortly after her birth, her family moved to Dallas, Texas, where she graduated from Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts. In 1991, she graduated from Stephens College where she earned her BFA degree in acting. She also worked for six years at the Dallas Theater Center and a year at the Encore Theater. Her theatrical stage credits include productions of As You Like It, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Measure for Measure, Baby, and Chicago.
Prior to her role on Lost, Elizabeth was featured in many films, her most notable roles include Linda in Gia, Mrs. Sullivan in Frequency, Edele in Running Scared, and Carol Newman Calvin in The Santa Clause 2 and its sequel, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.
She is married to stand-up comedian Chris Soldevilla, with whom she has one son, Christopher Jr., born September 4, 2005. They live in Seattle.
- Comfort, Texas (1997)
- Gia (1998)
Elizabeth Mitchell in The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006).
- Molly (1999)
- Frequency (2000)
- Nurse Betty (2000)
- The Linda McCartney Story (2000)
- Hollywood Palms (2001)
- Double Bang (2001)
- Man and Boy (2002)
- The Santa Clause 2 (2002)
- Gramercy Park (2004)
- 3: The Dale Earnhardt Story (2004)
- Haskett's Chance (2006)
- Running Scared (2006)
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006)
- Answers to nothing (2010)
Elizabeth Mitchell in Lost (2006-2010).
- "Dangerous Curves" (1993)
- "Loving" (1994-1995)
- "L.A. Firefighters" (1996)
- "The Sentinel" (1996)
- "JAG" (1997)
- "Significant Others" (1998)
- "Time of Your Life" (1999-2000)
- "ER" (2000-2001)
- "The Beast" (2001)
- "Spin City" (2001)
- "The Lyon's Den" (2003)
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (2003)
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2003)
- "Everwood" (2004)
- "Boston Legal" (2004)
- "House M.D." (2004)
- "Lost" (2006-2010)
- "V" (2010-2011)
- She was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress on Television for her portrayal of Juliet in Lost for three straight years (2006 - 2008)
- She won the award in both 2007 and 2008
- Won the breakthrough award at 7th Annual Hollywood Life Breakthrough of the Year Awards..
- She is skilled in various stage-combat techniques such as hand-to-hand combat, rapier, and dagger. 
- Her character Julia Sullivan, in the film Frequency, was usually called "Jules". Her character Juliet Burke in Lost has also been called by this nickname.
- The serial killer in the film 'Frequency' was a coincidentally named "Jack Shepard", the same name (though spelled slightly different) as one of the principal characters in Lost.
- Elizabeth broke her nose during the filming of Frequency (2000).
- In "ER" (1994), Elizabeth's character, Dr. Legaspi, went out with two friends called "Christy" and "Kate". It was reported that the names were inspired by the actual names of Elizabeth's sisters.
- Fellow cast member April Grace, who portrayed Bea Klugh, appeared in The O.C for one episode as a character named "Dr. Burke", which is the name of Elizabeth Mitchell's character in Lost.
- May 23, 2007: The View 
- September 30, 2006: Sunset on the Beach (Season 3 premiere)
- January 13, 2007: Academy of Television Arts & Sciences "An Evening with Lost"
- March 4, 2007, HTY Benefit Reading 
- October 25, 2008, HTY Benefit Reading 
- Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Club
- EM.net Fansite in both English & Japanese
- Jack and Juliet Forum
- Juliet Burke Forum
- Elizabeth Mitchell at FanForum
- Biography - at ABC Medianet
- Elizabeth Mitchell at IMDb
- Elizabeth Mitchell at Flixster
- Elizabeth Mitchell at BuddyTV
- Photo gallery - Elizabeth Mitchell (before she was Lost)