| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Possible Name ReferencesEdit
- "Eddie Mars" was a character in Raymond Chandler's novel The Big Sleep, as well as the film.
- Mars is the Roman god of war.
- Has the same last name as Veronica Mars, the title character on a popular TV program. During the 2005-06 season, Veronica Mars aired in the same time slot as Lost.
- In "The Third Expedition", a short story from Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles, The is a line that reads: Mom. Dad. Edward. Mars. Earth. Mars. Martians.
- He brought Kate on the island by command of Jacob.
Quite possible...Cross reference []!
- He and Kate have a romantic history, as he seems to harbor a lot of resentment towards her, and said to Jack "whatever she makes you feel...she's dangerous."
- He may have eventually been healed by the Island's healing properties if Sawyer hadn't shot him, trying to euthanize him, and thus injuring him further.
- I feel the opposite, the Island wanted that man to suffer. thats why he wouldn't die, and thats why Sawyer missed the island was torturing him.