| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Possible Name References
- "Eddie Mars" was a character in Raymond Chandler's novel The Big Sleep, as well as the film.
- Mars is the Roman god of war.
- Has the same last name as Veronica Mars, the title character on a popular TV program. During the 2005-06 season, Veronica Mars aired in the same time slot as Lost.
- In "The Third Expedition", a short story from Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles, The is a line that reads: Mom. Dad. Edward. Mars. Earth. Mars. Martians.
- He brought Kate on the island by command of Jacob.
Quite possible...Cross reference []!
- He and Kate have a romantic history, as he seems to harbor a lot of resentment towards her, and said to Jack "whatever she makes you feel...she's dangerous."
- He may have eventually been healed by the Island's healing properties if Sawyer hadn't shot him, trying to euthanize him, and thus injuring him further.
- I feel the opposite, the Island wanted that man to suffer. thats why he wouldn't die, and thats why Sawyer missed the island was torturing him.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.