Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This is a disambiguation page. A number of articles are associated with the title Drug. |
NOTE: If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Drug may refer to:
- Locke's drug
- A4993-E3, which Juliet administered to her sister, Rachel
- The Apollo Candy Company, in The Lost Experience, a company said to create a product which may contain psychotropic ingredients
- The unknown substance dripped by IV into Karl in Room 23
- The pills Jack discovered in his father's empty hotel room in "White Rabbit"
- Shannon's asthma inhaler, which Sawyer claimed he did not have in "Confidence Man"
- The sedative Rousseau used on Sayid in "Solitary"
- The liquid from the canteen that Ethan gave Claire in "Maternity Leave"
- The packet of drugs found by Miles in Mrs. Gardner's grandson's bedroom
- The substance used in tranquilizer darts
- The tranquilizer mixed in a glass of orange juice administered by Ethan to Juliet in "One of Us"
- The same sedative mixed with orange juice given to the passengers of the Galaga in "The Incident, Part 1"