A dove, circled in red, flies out of the flash of light.
Doves and/or pigeons have been seen and heard repeatedly on Lost.
- Charlie sees a dove in a dream vision. The scene is a reproduction of the painting Baptism of Christ by Andrea de Verrocchio, which contains a depiction of a dove. ("Fire + Water")
- A dove can be seen, briefly, flying above the Barracks. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- A dove can be seen, briefly, flying from right to left, over the Others encampment at the Ruins. ("The Brig")
- A dove can be seen, briefly, flying above the Barracks. ("The Other Woman")
- In the background of almost every Lost episode various bird calls can be heard, among which are also doves calls.
The dove in ("A Tale of Two Cities").
Lost: Via Domus
- A dove can be seen flying above Juliet just before her departure with Elliott. ("Worth A Thousand Words")