Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to the main clue page for "The Project".
|Clues · Comic-Con · Correspondence • Dharma booth video · Tests|
On this day
- Test 6 is up and active. It is a multiple choice test apparently catered for individual recruits.
Anecdotal evidence from the forums suggest there is a correlation between the types of questions asked, and the group the candidate is assigned to. Based on candidate accounts, the question types and group associates are as follows:
- Psychology and philosophy questions lead to the Apollo group (The Sun God; god of light, healing, music, poetry, prophecy, archery and truth)
- Architecture and history questions lead to the Ares group (God of war, frenzy, hatred, and bloodshed)
- Language and electronics questions lead to the Demeter group (Goddess of fertility, agriculture, nature, and the seasons)
- Medical and education questions lead to the Hestia group (Goddess of the hearth and home)
- Biology and horticulture questions lead to the Poseidon group (Lord of the Sea; god of the seas, earthquakes, created horses)
- Math and physics questions lead to the Athena group (Goddess of wisdom, crafts, and strategic battle)
Of interest is the fact that apparently the questions presented to the candidate, rather than the candidate's answers, determine the their group assignment. This indicates that the group was chosen before the test started.
Test 6 Cheat
On Monday, mysterious audio on the site discussed a French proverb, as well as two additional words: "click" and "see".
You can use these words as a cheat for the test by holding C ("see") and then right-clicking during the quiz. A "Black Swan" option on the right-click window can be clicked on and the correct answer will flash for a moment. This can be done on every question.
Upon completion of the test, recruits are assigned to new groups, all following the theme of Olympian Gods. These are Ares, Apollo, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Poseidon.