- Return to the main clue page for "The Project".
|Clues · Comic-Con · Correspondence • Dharma booth video · Tests|
On This Day
- More reports from Comic Con confirmed previous suspicions.
- The eight possible tests that participants could take at the OGR booth were confirmed.
One angle of the names within the booth
More fans have visited the Octagon Global Recruiting booth. The eight test name categories were confirmed as eight moons of Jupiter by a fan who managed to photograph the option screen.
The options completely visible are:
Four more only have a few letters in-shot, though based on different angles, the names are almost certainly:
- The eight moons above are listed in order of discovery; Io being the first, Leda being the eighth.
- The first four moons are known as the Galilean moons and are listed in order of distance from Jupiter, from closest to furthest.
- The latter three moons are known as the Himalia group of moons and are also listed in order of distance from Jupiter, from closest to furthest.
- One of the group's members, Lysithea, is absent from the DHARMA list as it was the tenth moon discovered.
- Almathea is not member of either group of moons and is actually closer to Jupiter than any of the other seven moons listed.
- All of the moons are named after Zeus' lovers in Greek Mythology, again with the exception of Amalthea, which is named after a foster mother to Zeus.