Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to the main clue page for "The Project".
|Clues · Comic-Con · Correspondence • Dharma booth video · Tests|
On this day
- Test 1 is now available, after the appearance of a "Site Updating" message. Test 1 is a "Pressurized Spatial Judgement Evaluation".
- A new email was released to recruits about the test launch.
Test 1 concerns spatial judgment. The rules are to simply place shapes in the box and create a full square out of them. Not all pieces are needed to complete the shape, and it can be challenging, including very thin pieces as part of the puzzle. The quickest solution to the test is most likely putting in the corner pieces first, then the larger ones, and then adding the minor ones.
The test is a tangram, forcing you to fit as many as needed of the pieces given into the shape of a rectangle. There are multiple versions of pieces.
There have also been found ways to "cheat" at the test, to score higher than possible when taking the test normally.
ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS
Together, with my dedicated recruiting team, I have searched the globe for the best and brightest to join us, to form the foundations of the newly reconstituted Dharma Initiative.
- An anagram was found in the source code: "Batteries Ice Pint". A possible anagram is "Patience is Bitter", a reference to the long waits players have had.
- The following email is received when clicking the "Challenge a Friend" button in Test 1.
Dharma Initiative Challenge
(NOTE: The text in italics are variables populated by the sender when creating the message.)
- The source of the email also contains the previous clues: Banks Claw and the YouTube video Dharma Initiative Booth Hack.
Going to the Dharma wants you home page brings up a message saying that the website is updating.
A possible anagram for Banks Claw could be Black Swan.