Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
David Eisenberg was a film editor, apprentice editor, and assistant editor on Lost. He was an apprentice editor on the show in Season 3, starting with "Flashes Before Your Eyes", and became an assistant editor in Season 4, starting with "Confirmed Dead". Eisenberg's first episode as editor was "The Variable", which he edited with Mark Goldman. Lost is his first editing role. (The Lost Shephard)
Eisenberg worked on the Season 2 episode "Orientation" as a production assistant.
Eisenberg worked on the following episodes as an apprentice editor:
- "Flashes Before Your Eyes"
- "Enter 77"
- "The Man Behind the Curtain"
- "Through the Looking Glass"
Eisenberg has worked on the following episodes as an assistant editor:
- "Confirmed Dead"
- "The Constant"
- "Meet Kevin Johnson"
- "Cabin Fever"
- "There's No Place Like Home, Parts 2 & 3"
- "The Lie"
- "This Place Is Death"
- "He's Our You"
- "Whatever Happened, Happened"
- "The Incident, Parts 1 & 2"
Eisenberg has worked on the following episodes as an editor:
- Has stated that his three favorite episodes are "Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1", "Flashes Before Your Eyes", and "Catch-22". (The Lost Shephard)
- Appeared in Fire + Water: Anatomy of an Episode as post-production assistant