Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This is a disambiguation page. A number of articles are associated with the title Code. |
NOTE: If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Code may refer to:
- 7418880, on the computer in the listening station
- 960VKKS, on various items from the Swan
- A4993-E3, on vials that Juliet stole for Rachel
- CR 4-8-15-16-23 42, on vaccine vials in the Swan and Staff
- DI 90M1654-21644, on DHARMA manuals
- DI 9FFTR731, on various items in the Swan
- GVS-199288472982, on the Looking Glass schematic and DHARMA cabling map
- PL390, on various items in the Swan
- RX-1 GND, on items in the Staff
- DIHS-A2B, on the aquarium in the Hydra
- DIHS-R38, on the research lab in the Hydra
- DIHS-ST1, on the staging tank in the Hydra
- 14-J, an emergency code used at the sonar fence
- Airport codes DML and JJA at Oceanic-air.com
- Binary Code (theory)
- Coded correspondence between Rachel Blake and Malick
- Code-named finale scenes
- The Flame computer's command codes
- Hansoexposed.com glyph codes
- The Looking Glass security code
- The Numbers
- Sonic fence security codes
- The Morse code signal Daniel sent to the freighter in "The Shape of Things to Come", and which was received by Omar in "Cabin Fever"
- Various codes in The Lost Experience alternate reality game
- Code black, a DHARMA Initiative emergency protocol wherein all staff members must report with their weapons to their security assignment immediately, and if they come into contact with a Hostile, they are authorized to use deadly force ("The Incident, Part 1")
- "Code of Conduct", orchestral piece on the Season 3 soundtrack