Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baby picture of Clementine. ("Every Man for Himself")
In the early stages of her pregnancy, Cassidy met with Kate and helped her contact her mother again. When Kate asked who the man who conned Cassidy was, Cassidy replied that she was pregnant and that she still loved him. ("Left Behind")
Cassidy visited Sawyer in prison and showed him a picture of Clementine, who she claimed was his daughter, and told him that they were living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sawyer denied paternity, and demanded to know why Cassidy was visiting him; she answered only that she wanted Sawyer to write a letter to Clementine. ("Every Man for Himself")
After learning the location of Munson's stolen $10 million and turning the information over to the Treasury Department, Sawyer instructed Agent Freedman to use Sawyer's commission to open an account in any Albuquerque bank under the name of Clementine Phillips. ("Every Man for Himself")
Kate and Aaron visited Cassidy and Clementine after Kate's return from the Island. Kate later told Sawyer that Clementine was growing fast, a sweet kid and was already developing a little attitude. ("Whatever Happened, Happened")
- "Clementine" is the title of a folk song, the title character of which is the daughter of a gold miner.
- Oh my darling, oh my darling,
- Oh my darling, Clementine!
- Thou art lost and gone forever
- Dreadful sorry, Clementine.
- "My Darling Clementine" is a Western by director John Ford (J. Ford). The film is a morality play that addresses many of the same themes as Lost.
- The song is often sung by the cartoon character Huckleberry "Huck" Hound. Huckleberry was named after the Mark Twain character Huckleberry Finn. Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer were friends.
- "Clementine" is a name derived from the term "clemency" which means lenience, mercy, sympathy or pity.
- Clémentine was a 1985 French animated television series (in co-production with Japan). The series consisted of 39 episodes which featured the fantastic adventures of a ten year-old girl (Clémentine) who is confined to a wheelchair. Clémentine, who lost her walking ability in an airplane accident, travels the world with her family to find a cure that will allow her to walk again.
- In Alias, another of J.J. Abrams' shows, the name Clementine is suggested by Special Agent Sydney Bristow as a potential name for her daughter to the father and then fiancé Michael Vaughn. He dismisses the name, saying it sounds more like a fruit than a name.
- A Clementine is a variety of mandarin (Citrus reticulata), said to be an accidental hybrid.