Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Chris Nelson is a film editor who worked on seasons three through six of Lost.
He was nominated in 2007 for an Emmy award for Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing For A Drama Series for the episode "Through the Looking Glass, Part 1" (nominated along with Stephen Semel, Mark J. Goldman and Henk Van Eeghen).
In total, he has been nominated four times for an Emmy award, but has never won.
Nelson has worked on the following episodes:
- "The Glass Ballerina"
- "I Do"
- "Stranger in a Strange Land"
- "Par Avion"
- "Left Behind"
- "Greatest Hits"
- "Through the Looking Glass"
- "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham"
- "Dead Is Dead"
- "Follow the Leader"
- "The Incident, Parts 1 & 2"
- "What Kate Does"
- "The Substitute"
- "Ab Aeterno"
- "Everybody Loves Hugo"
- "What They Died For"
- "The End"
- Nelson has previously worked on projects such as House, M.D., Six Feet Under, and China Beach.
- Nelson has stated that his favorite episode to work on was "I Do", especially the prelude to the love scene, which he worked with Damon Lindelof on creating. He stated that he had to work the entire scene very slowly, but he was "really happy with it" in the final cut. (The Lost Shephard)