Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Christian's Motif" is an eerie series of four notes that plays during a number of scenes featuring Christian Shephard's apparitions.
Full list of appearances
- Jack sees Christian standing in the water. ("White Rabbit")
- Christian convinces Jack to sign a falsified death report and protect his career. ("All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Jack confronts his father about operating under the influence. He reveals this fact to a review panel. ("Outlaws")
- Sawyer sees the button inside his cage. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- Jack sees Christian's ghost in the hospital. ("Something Nice Back Home")
- Jack and Christian finish their conversation after the count to five incident. ("The Incident, Part 2")
The motif shares elements with Sayid's theme.