Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Goodwin when he had just caught the chicken in ("The Other 48 Days")
Chickens have been seen and heard in Lost. Like wild boar, chickens are not native to Pacific islands, but were frequently introduced by Pacific Islanders as a food source when they populated a new island.
Chicken was the primary food product of Mr. Cluck's Chicken Shack.
On the Island
Hurley's chicken farm in ("Everybody Loves Hugo")
- Goodwin caught a chicken and broke its neck. The tailies hunted them for food. ("The Other 48 Days")
- Chickens could be heard clucking and crowing near the cage Sawyer was trapped in. Ben may have served eggs to Kate for breakfast that were from these chickens. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- Locke chowed down heartily on chicken from Ben's refrigerator. ("The Man from Tallahassee")
- Locke killed a chicken for the group dinner after giving its last eggs to Ben for breakfast. ("Eggtown")
- Locke claimed the blood on his hands was from killing a chicken. ("Eggtown")
- A young Ben offered Sayid a chicken salad sandwich. ("He's Our You")
Off the Island
Hurley's chicken attack in ("Everybody Loves Hugo")
- Young Sayid killed a chicken. ("He's Our You")
- In the alternate timeline Hugo owned an experimental chicken farm.("Everybody Loves Hugo")