Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Cassidy was always a con-woman from the start. Cassidy may have been Sawyer's long con, but Sawyer may have been Cassidy's even longer con.
- Unlikely as she is pretty bad at the watch con. The con requires a partner to show interest, which is what convinces the target to part with their money. She enjoyed the danger of conning and was just attempting to do so on her own.
- Clementine is not Sawyer's daughter and it was a con to get him to transfer Munson's money into her account. Due to Sawyer's last words on the helicopter, Kate may find Clementine and figure this out. It will also be interesting because she has already met Cassidy.
- The name "Cassidy" may be a reference to the notorious bank and train robber Butch Cassidy
- Cassidy named her and Sawyer's daughter Clementine, another name from a classic western. This probably ties into Sawyer's outlaw image.
- Cassidy could also be a reference to Neal Cassidy, better known as Dean Moriarty, from the book On The Road, who Kerouac continually calls a "con man". (Ben Linus has a passport listing the name "Dean Moriarty".)