Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Casey" redirects here. For the actor, see Casey Adams.
Casey was a gemologist of the DHARMA Initiative. She left the Island during the evacuation in 1977. She and Rosie appeared to be friends, as they were always seen together.
On the Island
Casey in the Processing Center
The next day, Casey was working for the new DHARMA recruits. She was seen in the Processing Center, and helped the new members to register, including Raymond.("Namaste") The scenes were later appeared in the new edition of the Barracks video.
Later, Casey was presented at "the vote" with Rosie, to determine if Sayid should be executed.("He's Our You") She left the island with Rosie on the Galaga when Pierre Chang organised the evacuation of all the DHARMA women and children from the Island. ("Follow the Leader")
A short haired Casey appeared in Season 5.
- This character was officially credited as Dharma Welcomer in the ABC Medianet press release for "The Man Behind the Curtain".
- Gemology (gemmology outside the United States) is the science, art and profession of identifying and evaluating gemstones. It is considered a geoscience and a branch of mineralogy.
- A different actress, Ja-ne de Abreu, portrayed Casey in Season 5, as seen in a filming report that confirmed the DHARMA jumpsuit's nametag of the actress is Casey.
- For fan theories about these unanswered questions, see: Casey/Theories
- Why was the DHARMA Initiative interested in gemology on the Island?
- What DHARMA station did she work in?