In Canada, Lost airs on:
- The CTV network in English:
- Time: Tuesdays at 9:00 pm EST
- Dubbed: No
- CTV and A Channel are owned by the same parent company (CTV Globemedia) and A Channel covers content CTV cannot fit into their schedule. Season 5 was aired on A Channel instead of CTV, however as of the final season, the show has returned to CTV. The exception to this is the two weeks of the 2010 Olympics, airing on CTV; the show has returned to A temporarily. As of March 2, Lost will air in a new timeslot at 7:00pm, which allows Canadian viewers to actually watch the show 2 hours before the American premiere.
- The Société Radio-Canada (SRC) network in French:
- Time: Thursdays at 20h00 ET and Saturdays at 23h00 EST
- Dubbed: French. Show is called PERDUS (this title is different than the one used in France, Lost, les disparus).
- Season 2 started April 20, 2006, and ended September 15, 2006.
- Season 3 started April 26, 2007.
In April 2008, CTV.ca began streaming full episodes of Lost.
In May 2009, the iTunes Canada store added Season 5.
French episode names