Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Brian Cox is an actor, an educator, and a nonfiction writer. He is divorced from Caroline Burt and is now married to Nicole Ansari. He has four children; Alan and Margaret from his first marriage, and two sons from his second.
Training and Experience
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA)
- Royal Lyceum Edinburgh
- Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Brian Cox is a multi-talented actor. He has been in TV, film productions, and theater, and is also a voice actor. He has been in such productions as X-Men 2 (as William Stryker), The Ring (as Richard Morgan), the TV series Deadwood, and his most recent role, Zodiac, released in 2007.
- Bowmore Scottish Screen Film Award 2003
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2003
- EMMY Awards (US) 2002
- Golden Satellite Award 2002
- American Film Institute Awards (US) 2002
- Boston Society of Film Critics (US) 2001
- Gemini Awards (Canada) 2001
- EMMY Awards (US) 2001
- Golden Globes (US) 2001
- Screen Actors Guild Awards (US) 2001
- British Academy Awards - BAFTA TV Award - 1993
- Olivier Award
- Lucille Lortel Award