Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
|Benoit "Ben" Girard|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Benoit "Ben" Girard is the founder of the special effects studio Digital Dimension and has worked on Lost as a CGI supervisor for "Pilot, Part 1" and "Pilot, Part 2". He was awarded an Emmy for Outstanding Special Visual Effects for a Series for his work in "Pilot, Part 1" and "Pilot, Part 2". For his work on the episode "Pilot, Part 2" Girard also won the 2005 VES (Visual Effects Society) Award for Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Broadcast Program, along with is colleagues Mitch Suskin, Kevin Blank, and Jerome Morin.
- Is also credited as a producer.
- Founder of Digital Dimension, a company that provides computer generated imagery for the motion picture, broadcasting, and interactive industry.
- Has worked on such films as A Cinderella Story, The Last Samurai, Final Destionation 2, The Covenant, and The Pursuit of Happyness.
- Has worked on such television programs as Alias, Super Bowl XXXVI, and Super Bowl XXXVIII.
- Won a sports Emmy: Outstanding Graphic Design for Super Bowl XXXIX.
- Digital Dimension Website
- Interview about Digital Dimension
- Interview about CGI used in The Last Samurai
- Interview about Final Destination 2
-  - Autodesk 3DS Max promotional about Girard and Digital Dimension's work in "Pilot, Part 2"