|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Identity of woman
- The painting is of Karen DeGroot.
- The painting is of Ben's mother, Emily.
- The painting is of Rachel Carlson, and she is holding the pregnant male fieldmouse her sister Juliet mentioned in "Not in Portland".
- The painting could have been modified to look more like Juliet, and is holding the male field mouse she impregnated in her hands.
- It is a generic painting from one of those "Starving Artist" sales.
- It is Annie.
- She has something to do with DHARMA.
- She is someone from Ben's family.
- She is related to the Orchid station, because of the anthuriums.
- Note: Those flowers are not anthuriums, they are lilies. Anthuriums have heart shaped flowers and heart shaped leaves.
- She is one of the original Island inhabitants.
- One version of the painting is Carole Littleton. The other version depicts Claire.
- The painting is of the former Other Eloise Hawking, possibly holding her eponymous rat.
- The painting is of Theresa Spencer and Eloise, the first experimental time travelers in Faraday's experiments.
Object in her hands
- It's a hamster.
- It is a baby rabbit.