| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Identity of woman
- The painting is of Karen DeGroot.
- The painting is of Ben's mother, Emily.
- The painting is of Rachel Carlson, and she is holding the pregnant male fieldmouse her sister Juliet mentioned in "Not in Portland".
- The painting could have been modified to look more like Juliet, and is holding the male field mouse she impregnated in her hands.
- It is a generic painting from one of those "Starving Artist" sales.
- It is Annie.
- She has something to do with DHARMA.
- She is someone from Ben's family.
- She is related to the Orchid station, because of the anthuriums.
- Note: Those flowers are not anthuriums, they are lilies. Anthuriums have heart shaped flowers and heart shaped leaves.
- She is one of the original Island inhabitants.
- One version of the painting is Carole Littleton. The other version depicts Claire.
- The painting is of the former Other Eloise Hawking, possibly holding her eponymous rat.
- The painting is of Theresa Spencer and Eloise, the first experimental time travelers in Faraday's experiments.
Object in her hands
- It's a hamster.
- It is a baby rabbit.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.