Kate drives a Pontiac Sunfire convertible into a rural motel with Nebraska plates ("Born to Run")
Automobiles used by Kate
- 1995–2005 Pontiac Sunfire convertible
- Episodes: "Born to Run"
- License plate: 7-C153N (Nebraska)
- Color: Blue
- Background: In the Lost storyline, Although Kate drives in with Nebraska license plates, she has a trunk full of plates, including ones from Colorado (NUB-153), Minnesota (271-K??), Ohio, Illinois (DKM 265), Idaho, and Michigan.
- More images:
Kate's motorcycle ("What Kate Did")
- 1979 Honda CB650 motorcycle
Kate's car ("Left Behind")
- 1988-1992 Buick Regal coupe
- Episodes: "Left Behind"
- Color: Sandstone Gray
- License plate: 40N DVB (Missouri)
- Background: Though the body style is the same from 1988-1996, the grille on the car was only used from 1988-1992.
- 1992–1997 Ford Crown Victoria:
- See the Edward Mars entry in this article (above) for the US Marshal's car that Kate commandeers ("What Kate Did")
Kate pulls away in her Volvo S40 after meeting with Jack in one of Lost's most surprising scenes ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 2")
- 1996-2003 BMW 5-Series E39:
- 2007 - 2008 Volvo S40
Kate's Volvo S40 is seen in the driveway of her home as she returns from her trial in a taxi cab ("Eggtown").
- Background: The car Kate drives in the first flash-forward in the Season 3 finale and the first scene of the Season 4 finale. It is also visible in Season 4 in the driveway of Kate's home as she arrives home from the trial via taxi cab.