|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Is the man being beaten by Charles Widmore.
- Arturo is important only to confirm theories that Tom is gay and serves no other purpose to the plot.
- Tom's meeting with Michael might be the last opportunity that the writers had to close up Tom's story.
- Arturo is an Other.
- Tom sent him outside when he was talking with Michael about the Island, but Arturo is a worker and Tom is an executive.
- Arturo asked, "Is this the guy who came at you with a champagne bottle?" and smiled before exiting. He had to have some reason to be aware of Tom's activities, including entertaining someone who tried to mug him.