"All Jack'ed Up" is one of Jack's motifs. At 12 seconds, this is the shortest track on any soundtrack.
A pharmacist rejects Jack's many attempts at buying prescription drugs.
Full list of appearances
"All Jack'ed Up" and its variations play over the following scenes:
- Jack stalks Christian to an AA meeting. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Sayid expresses suspicions about Michael. Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sayer fall to the Others' darts. On the dock, hoods drop on their heads. Jack meets Juliet. ("The Glass Ballerina")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Ben talks to Jack. The Others put Sawyer and Kate to work. Sun shoots Colleen. ("Every Man for Himself")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Ben asks Jack to operate on him. ("I Do")
- Jack catches sight of the boy he saved from a burning car. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")
- A pharmacist rejects Jack's attempts to score drugs. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 2")
- Jack tells Kate to gather people back towards the beach. ("The Beginning of the End")
- The survivors argue over the freighties' intentions. Jack intervenes, shortly before collapsing. ("Something Nice Back Home")
- Jack takes sleeping pills. ("Something Nice Back Home")
The title inserts Jack's name into the phrase "jacked up" - that is, jacked up on drugs.