Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article's subject matter is parodical and non-canon in nature (but distinct from hoax and serious fanon material)
This material is generally fan-created, but occasionally from official or commercial sources.
Addicted to Lost is a video of clips of Lost set to Robert Palmer's song and video Addicted to Love that was originally featured by ABC as a one-minute promo during the Super Bowl following the 2005 NFL season. The video was later released as a full, 3-minute version. The promo is official, and endorsed by ABC, although it is considered a parody and therefore Non-Canon.
Short/Promo Version (1:00)
- The video is cleverly edited;
- It opens with a clip of Eko saying "I have something I think you should see".
- It looks like Jack and Locke are watching the video as opposed to an Orientation Film.
- The audio has been modified: instead of "addicted to love", Palmer now appears to sing "addicted to Lost".
- There are numerous clever syncs within the video; audio of "you'd like to think that you're immune to the stuff" synced with clips of the quarantine notice on the station 3 hatch, as well as many others.
- Jack asks Charlie, "How long since your last fix?"
- It closes with a clip of Locke saying "We're going to need to watch that again".
- Monday Night Football - Another football promo and Lost parody video
- List of videos available on YouTube