Jack explains to Kate that the Others agreed to send him home and that he is following her instructions in trusting the Others. He promises to return to the island for Kate and the other survivors.
Full list of appearances
"A Touching Moment" and its variations play during the following scenes.
- Juliet tells Jack she knows "all about" him. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- Achara helps Jack fly a kite. ("Stranger in a Strange Land")
- Jack plays the piano. ("The Man from Tallahassee")
- Jack and Kate talk in the Barracks. ("The Man from Tallahassee")
- Jack returns to camp. ("One of Us")
- Jack learns of Jeremy Bentham's death and prepares to kill himself. ("Through the Looking Glass")
- Christian urges Jack to be a better father than he was. ("The Watch")
- Jack wakes up and kisses Kate. ("Something Nice Back Home")
- Jack reads Christian's eulogy. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 1")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Jack meets Kate at the airport. ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 2 & 3")
- Kate refuses to go back to the Island with Jack. ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 2 & 3")
- Ben tells Jack to put everything he wants from his life into a suitcase. ("The Lie")
- Jack puts shoes on Locke's body. ("316")
- Jack says he wants to detonate the bomb because of Kate. ("The Incident, Parts 1 & 2")
- Jack notices a cut on his neck in the mirror. ("LA X, Parts 1 & 2")
- He tells Hurley about how he first found the caves. ("Lighthouse")
- Jack talks to Hurley. ("Everybody Loves Hugo")
- The four remaining survivors mourn Sun, Jin and Sayid. ("The Candidate")
- Jack stitches Kate's wounded shoulder. ("What They Died For")
- Jack and Kate kiss goodbye. ("The End")
"Achara, Glad to See Me?", "Beach Blanket Bonding", "Cereal Experience", "Closure", "Early Mourning Mystery", "Ex Marks the Jack", "Flash Forward Flashback", "Flying High", "Hurley's Coronation", "The Lighthouse", "More Locke Than Locke", "The Long Kiss Goodbye", "Moving On" and "Passing The Torch" use Jack's theme.