|This is a disambiguation page. A number of articles are associated with the title 815. |
NOTE: If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
815 may refer to:
- Flight 815
- The locker that Kate asked the Bank Manager for.
- The alternate reality game Find 815.
- When Desmond has a flashback, delivery 815 is being made to Widmore Industries.
- c815 is the copy machine model that Charlie tries to sell in "Homecoming"
- Henry Gale's address in Wayzata, MN was shown as 815 WALNUT RIDGE ROAD
- Kate and Tom Brennan recorded the audio cassette tape on August 15 (8.15) in 1989. It was intended to be retrieved on August 15, 2009.
- The time of death announced when Adam Rutherford (Shannon's father; Boone's step-father) died in Jack's hospital.
- The number of the apartment door Sayid exits from before entering a white van in "The Greater Good".
- The number on the police captain's door (Teresa Cortez) in "Collision".
815 may also refer to:
Occurrences of 815 are listed at these pages.