Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A 2nd suspense motif was introduced in "Tabula Rasa" and played in various later scenes.
Full list of appearances
The motif played during the following scenes:
- Shannon suggests giving the gun to Kate. ("Tabula Rasa")
- Sawyer approaches an injured Sayid. ("All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues")
- Jason holds Kate at gunpoint for the key to the bank's vault. ("Whatever the Case May Be")
- Libby returns to the Tailies and tells Ana Lucia that Michael ran off. ("...And Found")
- Jin sees Michael by the river. ("...And Found")
- Ana Lucia throws Nathan into the pit. ("The Other 48 Days")
- Claire, Kate and Rousseau walk back to the beach after exploring the Staff. ("Maternity Leave")
- After Colleen's death, Pickett walks to Sawyer's cage, takes him out, and starts beating him. ("Every Man for Himself")
- Alex leads Sawyer and Kate to a camouflaged dugout. ("Not in Portland")
- Juliet approaches Pickett and tells him to let Kate and Sawyer go. ("Not in Portland")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Kate leaves to rescue Jack. Sayid sees Mikhail. Mikhail attacks him and Kate. ("Par Avion")
- Ben tells Juliet that if she stays on the Island, Jacob will cure her sister's cancer. ("One of Us")
- Juliet prepares to show Amelia Ben's x-rays. ("The Envelope")
- Sayid kills Keamy's henchmen. ("Sundown")