Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Image from the Jigsaw Puzzles.
15 is the third of the Numbers. Below is a list of appearances on the show, by episode chronology.
Occurrences in the show
- The Oceanic flight number was 815. ("Pilot, Part 1")
- The nearest town from Ray Mullen's farm was 15 kilometers away. ("Tabula Rasa")
- Sun was instructed by the decorator to walk out of the airport 15 minutes after the hour. ("House of the Rising Sun")
- The appointment when Claire wanted to sign the adoption form was at 8:15AM. ("Raised by Another")
- The number of the safe deposit box that Kate robbed was 815. ("Whatever the Case May Be")
- Boone flew 15 hours to rescue Shannon. ("Hearts and Minds")
- The copiers that Charlie was trying to sell were model Number C-815. ("Homecoming")
- The whiskey bottle that Sawyer and Christian drank from had a number 15 on it. ("Outlaws")
- Aisle 15 had nerf balls in Locke's store (aisle 8 for regular ones, strange that the balls were kept so far apart). ("Deus Ex Machina")
- 15 years passed between when Kate and Tom Brennan buried the time capsule and the crash of Flight 815; also, it was buried on 8/15. ("Born to Run")
- Michael and Walt’s room number was 815. ("Exodus, Part 1")
- Shannon said she didn't want to sit next to a crying baby for 15 hours. ("Exodus, Part 1")
- The raft was 15 miles out to sea when they discovered the blip on the radar. ("Exodus, Part 2")
- When Jack met Desmond in the stadium, 15 could be seen in the seat number in the lowest row of seats (lower-right corner, wide-screen version) when Jack started to run upstairs just before he tripped.
The Safety deposit box is numbered Number1516
- Adam Rutherford's time of death was recorded in St. Sebastian Hospital at 8:15. ("Man of Science, Man of Faith")
- Teresa Cortez's door had "315 Captain" on it. ("Collision")
- In Charlie's place, a Drive Shaft "Drive Across America Tour" poster hung for their concert on 8/15/2000. ("Fire + Water")
- Anthony Cooper's safety deposit box was Number1516. ("Lockdown")
- The Blast Door map featured the expression "√16. √64. √225" beneath The Flame which evaluates to 4, 8, and 15. ("Lockdown")
- According to the driver's license found by Sayid, the real Henry Gale lived on 815 Walnut Ridge Rd. ("Lockdown")
- 15 people started helping Bernard build the SOS sign, before the numbers dwindled. ("S.O.S.")
- One of the LAPD cars had the number 15 on it. ("Two for the Road")
'15th Annual Girls of Fiji Pictorial'
- Jack's pager had the time 7:15:23 on it. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- Jae Lee's hotel room number was 1516. ("The Glass Ballerina")
- 4:8:15 can be seen carved into Eko's stick upon close examination. ("The Cost of Living")
- The issue of Playpen seen in Sawyer's stash featured a '15th Annual Girls of Fiji Pictorial'. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- The delivery man in Desmond's flashback was looking for room 815. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- The photo cart in Desmond's flashback had the number 15 on the side of it. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- The photographer in Desmond's flashback gave him 15 quid in change from a 20 quid bill. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- In Enter 77, when Locke beats the computer in chess, 15 pieces are seen on the board.
- In the orientation video for The Orchid, a rabbit was seen with 15 painted on its side. (Orchid orientation film)
- The docket number of Kate's trial was 42231815. ("Eggtown")
- Desmond awoke in Daniel Faraday's Oxford laboratory and said he was in the future for 5 minutes. Daniel said Desmond was catatonic 75 minutes. The ratio of 75 to 5 is 15. ("The Constant")
- Ben told Locke the combination to the safe behind the picture in his house was 36-15-28. ("The Other Woman")
- "Kevin Johnson" pressed the execute button on Michael's bomb when the countdown reached 15; the scene also cuts back to showing the bomb's timer at 8, and again at 4 seconds. ("Meet Kevin Johnson")
- While playing risk, Sawyer rolled 6-6-3 = 15. ("The Shape of Things to Come")
- Hurley ate 15-year-old DHARMA Initiative crackers. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 1")
- Sayid shot a man outside the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute at 8:15. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 2")
15 people were recruited
- The number on Pierre Chang's alarm clock was 8:15. ("Because You Left")
- Juliet told Daniel that the Swan was a 15 minute walk from the camp. ("Because You Left")
- As Sun went down the escalator at the airport, the woman on the intercom mentioned flight 23 to Paris at Gate 15. ("Because You Left")
- Jack's cell phone number was 323-555-0156. ("The Lie")
- There were 15 chocolates in the box that Sun received at her hotel as Kate left. ("The Little Prince")
- Danielle Rousseau said her team left Tahiti on November 15th. ("This Place Is Death")
- As Eloise Hawking was explaining the origins of the Lamp Post, the camera sweeps over the map of the Pacific, where several numbers are scribbled, including 30' 23' N and 15' 22 E.
- Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, and Ben flew out of gate 15 on Ajira Airlines.
- The batch of recruits that Hurley, Jack, and Kate came in on contained 15 people in total. (Namaste)
- LaFleur ordered all personnel to the house that was burning, which was building 15. ("He's Our You")
- Miles had 15 piercings in his ears and face in a flashback. ("Some Like It Hoth")
Sawyer's name is shown as 15 inside Jacob's cave wall. ("The Substitute")
- James "Sawyer" Ford was number 15 on Jacob's list on the cave wall.
- The adoption agency that Claire visited in the FST was on floor 15. ("The Last Recruit")
- The law firm that Desmond visited in the FST was on floor 15 in the same building as the adoption agency that Claire visited. ("The Last Recruit")
The Lost Experience
- 08/15 and 08/16 were the respective dates of the Widmore twins' births in Gary Troup's 'Bad Twin'. (Bad Twin)
- Cliff began his search for Zander on April 15th (4/15). (Bad Twin)
Outside the show and real life occurrences
- The number of checkers each side has in the beginning of a backgammon game.
- In tennis, the number 15 represents the first point gained in a game.
- The number corresponding to The Devil in tarot cards.
- 15 minutes of fame
- In the Damon Lindelof-written comic book Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, the Hulk is said to have killed 815 people in a New York rampage.
- In Richard Adams' (author of Watership Down) book The Plague Dogs, Snitter was labeled with the number 815 in the Animal Research (Experiments on animals).
- In Saturday_Night_Live, when Matthew Fox hosted (#611, December 2, 2006), he said in the elevator scene (called Lost in an Elevator on tviv ) "I've been married for 15 years".
- Hispanic Girls have quinceneras on their 15th birthday.
- The Hiroshima bomb was dropped at 8:15 am.